Tuesday, May 25, 2010

God is good!

I had a phone interview Friday morning for a customer service position with Netflix.  The lady I interviewed with said I would hear back from her either way by the end of this week.  I am praying I get the position because #1, I really need a job, and #2, it pays really well (compared to any of the hourly salaries I've EVER received from working, and I've been working for 13 years now).  The downside to taking the job:  I would have to move out closer to Tanasbourne (there's no way I'm busing/driving all the way out there 5 days a week); I would also have to refigure how I'm going to get my degrees (I can't see myself driving out to Troutdale to go to school); and, I would have to start filing for state assistance with a new county.  That doesn't include finding a new daycare (an in-home daycare, a daycare setting I have grown to almost despise).  I'm not really worried about finding a daycare because that has been fairly easy in the past.  Finding one close to either work or home is the challenge.

Good news for the week: my unemployment claim got approved!  I just got my first check!  A small relief.  It won't pay the rent though so I have to figure out how I'm going to do that by the end of this week since rent will be due next Tuesday.

And for school... only two full weeks of class left until finals week.  Yikes!  I have mucho studying to do!  So on that note, until next time.  Let's hope I've exercised again before I post next!

~ Stephanie
P.S. I took my A-Supreme yesterday around 6pm for a little extra kick of energy (I hadn't had a Spark all day so I was nearly falling asleep).  I didn't have a sweet tooth last night, and on the bonus side... I had extra patience with my kids too! :D  It was a breeze keeping my cool, didn't have to make any effort at all, it just came natural!  Bedtime is typically rough around here, lol.  My kids are like me, never want to go to bed and end the day because there is always so much to do!  But then on the flip side, we don't want to get up either because it feels so nice to sleep in a warm comfy bed! lol

No comments: