Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am so out of shape! Yikes.... (part one)

It is housecleaning day with my two youngest in tow. I just put my son (Eli, turns one on Friday) down for a nap and my three year old (Desi, will turn four a month from Friday) is supposed to be picking up her toys but I can tell she is really playing with them instead. I have spent the last two hours cleaning and rearranging my living room, it is time to sit down for a break.

I sat down with my laptop intending to do some homework but I decided to post a blog instead.
Today is day two of my shared journey with you, day eight on MNS vitamins. What is MNS you ask?

"The Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS) is an advanced approach to better weight management and healthy living.* MNS Max Energy includes five key components to help you reach your peak level of health.* This convenient and complete system addresses your energy levels, core nutrition and appetite control, based on scientific research.* A sustained boost in energy enhances mood and sense of well-being, and it also supports the body's ability to burn more calories.* MNS Max Energy features a proprietary blend of botanical extracts and nutrients designed to "rev up" metabolism.* It reflects years of research and development at AdvoCare, whose Scientific & Medical Advisory Board has searched the world for the safest and most effective energy boosters.* One of these discoveries, oolong tea, is an important reason behind the efficacy of MNS Max Energy. But most importantly, it is the synergistic blends and scientifically proportional amounts of ingredients used in MNS Max Energy that make it an exceptional solution for weight management.*"

***To be continued***

* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments: