Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still Searching

And the job search continues.  I've been looking for a job since the 3rd and haven't even had a nibble yet.  I have no idea how I'm going to pay my rent next month, or any of my other bills for that matter.  I have enough money left in my bank account to make my car payment on Friday.  I have three children I have to support!  What am I going to do?!

I guess I could go apply at a burger joint just so I have SOME sort of income.  How embarrassing, 29 years old and working fast food again?  I can't imagine the average age of the kids who'd be working with me.  16 - 20?  High school and young college students?  Can we say DRAMA?  Ugh...that's exactly why I dropped out of HS and got my GED.  I can't stand DRAMA!  It's called life little children, get used to it!  And please GET OVER YOURSELF, you'll be doing us ALL a favor.

Oh well, something is better than nothing I guess.  I can't ask for the $12/hr I need to attempt to support my family, so what's the going rate anyways for the average fast food employee?  I have a little research to do.

Sad face :(

No comments: