Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Business

I have finally opened the doors to a dream I've had for a long time now. I have officially opened the doors to Rae of Sunshine Playcare. I am in the process of becoming certified with state. I am also looking for programs that offer financial assistance to businesses (specifically daycares and new businesses) so I can purchase a home to have more space for the kids I care for. I hope to have a home within the next year and I plan to purchase a passenger van at the same time so I can have enough space to transport my daycare kids to/from school and to/from field trips. With all this being said, I probably won't be on this blog much as I plan to start a blog for the daycare. Unless I can figure out how to adjust this blog so the settings coincide with my daycare email/website/facebook, etc.

Find us on the web at www.RaeofSunshinePlaycare.com :)

Ta ta for now :) (or ttfn, as Tigger would say)

No comments: