Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Creating New Habits

I am thrilled to say that I'm noticing it's becoming easier and more natural having these healthier foods in my everyday diet. It definitely helps that my kids love vegetables and my boyfriend is super supportive and helps to remind me of why I'm doing this.

I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this journey of discovery.

Tonight is a short post because it is late and I've had a very long day. I took my three kids, plus another 7 year old and 2 year old to OMSI today. We ran around and had a blast for three hours and consequently had no naps. I am impressed at how well my OmegaPlex and Clear Mood helped me with my crowd anxiety. It was extremely overly very very very (get the picture?) crowded today as it is Spring Break for all the local school districts yet I did not get anxious over it at all. Nor did I get stressed over all the rude kids that are let loose to run around like idiots and jerks because their parents are too lazy to be parents.

Good night for now. God Bless :)

No comments: