Sunday, March 6, 2011

Woot! Goal met! On track for meeting another by the 14th!

I'm so excited! I cheated this morning with the scale again and I'm so excited! I'm not going to say how much weight I've lost just yet, but just know I'm going to knock your socks off when I tell you on the 11th! I'm on Day 6 of AdvoCare's 10 Day Herbal Cleanse and feeling so amazing! I feel so vibrant! What supplements am I taking?
  1. 10 Day Herbal Cleanse
  2. CorePlex after I eat lunch
  3. 1 OmegaPlex after lunch
  4. 1 Clear Mood (sorry, these are no longer available for purchase, but you can try a couple extra OmegaPlex and/or Amplify A.T.)
  5. Spark Energy Drink first thing in the morning
  6. Post-Workout Recovery Shake, only after I exercise and strength train
What exercises have I done? Well I did 15 solid minutes of strength training on Wednesday and Friday, plus 10 minutes of aerobic dancing on Friday.

I've also made a conscious effort to drink at least 8 cups of water each day (1 cup = 8 ounces). I haven't yet reached 8. I got 7 yesterday, but most days has been 5 or 6 which is a huge increase over what I typically drink. I will probably drink 8 today because I just finished cup # 7 and I'm about to refill my glass (which holds 16 ounces).

As far as eating, you can look for yourself and see on my SparkPeople nutrition tracker that I've gone over on calories every single day (although today I only went over by 2!!!!). Also, I haven't stayed within my 'fat loss' ranges on carbs, fat, or protein. Protein has been pretty steady though, I've really been focusing on making sure I get enough. AND my carbs aren't as high as they normally would have been, I've been focusing on cutting those down as well. I haven't paid attention to fat at all and only a smidge to calories. I'm starting to look more at calories now that I've got a good idea of where to get my protein in a healthy way. Also, I'm really trying to eat every two to three hours. I know if I wait longer than that, that I either eat wayyy too much or my blood sugar drops drastically and then I eat wayy too much trying to compensate and get my body back under control (I have hypoglycemia).

Anyways, I think I've made this post long enough :)
TTFN! God Bless!

No comments: