Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Weigh-In

It's official! I've lost 20 pounds since I re-started my journey on March 1st. It's been a roller coaster for sure! Huge results with AdvoCare in March, then some weight gain while moving and then again with my shoulder injury, now back on track in the right direction! :D I'm so happy I lost 7 pounds this week! HUGE results!!!!!

I have a feeling I'm going to need to up my game though. I have been doing the same workout at the gym all week. I think I will finish out this week with the same workout and then switch it up next week to keep my body guessing and changing in positive ways.

I have my free training session with my personal trainer tonight at 7pm. My shoulder still isn't 100% so I think I am going to post-pone that for a week.

Anywho, short post today because I have some errands to run and I need to get going if I'm going to get the kids back here for a reasonable nap time.

God bless you all and keep stepping forward. Even baby steps in the right direction will eventually get you to where you want to be!

No comments: